" My boyfriend and I recently purchased a new vehicle from Keffer. We were crunched for time as he is in the service and I am in graduate school so finding a weekend day we are both able to go car shopping is almost impossible. We walked in the dealership not completely aware of which vehicle we wanted. Our dealer specialist, Jim, walked us through different vehicles that fit our price range and need. We decided on the Dodge Journey; the decision process was easy with Jim explaining the differences every step of t... "
- Elizabeth Metzger
" I had been shopping around for a Jeep Wrangler for some time, I knew between my financial situation and a trade that I owed a lot more than it was worth getting into a new car would be a challenge. My Sales person Nicole Zimmerman and Business Manager Matt Knight took on that challenge, Nicole was extremely helpful, she listened to my needs and never pressured me, she had great product knowledge and truly represented the "Family Store" brand. Matt was upfront and honest, clearly explained my options and worked h... "
- Pat E
" I hope that your day is going well. I would like to take a moment to say "THANK YOU" to you, and to the Keffer Jeep staff as a whole, because your attention to detail in regards to my specific situation was first class. As you might remember, when I brought my 2010 Jeep Patriot to Keffer, I had recently dealt with a traumatizing situation where my Jeep was stolen from me and severely mistreated. Upon taking the time to listen to my story and my detailing service complaint, you immediately made sure that I would ... "
" This is the 4th Chrysler we have purchased and the last 3 from Keffer. We have a very positive relationship the Michael Turner the GM And with Heather Erazo the sales person. They could not be better to work with. My wife and I spent a total of 50 minutes in the closing process. Everything else (car selection and price and deliver and closing times were all handled by phone. Buying a new car is really a breeze with Keffer and these two professionals. I’ll also mention that Lauren, the finance manager, is also gr... "
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges.
* Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost. You may not qualify for all offers, incentives, discounts, or financing and all are subject to expiration and/or other restrictions. Subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* In transit; Vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at dealership. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership.
* VIP price includes rebates, dealer discount, $1,000 Trade Assist Cash, and $1,000 finance cash (all where applicable), but excludes any dealer installed accessories, tax, tag and dealer administration fee. To qualify for VIP pricing you: 1.) Must print the VIP Price Certificate and present at time of visit / before negotiation 2.) Must trade in a vehicle when purchasing selected vehicle. Must finance through FCA.
* Best Price Guarantee on same vehicle with same options and similar miles, within 200 miles.
* By submitting your information, you consent to receive all forms of communication including but not limited to; phone, text, email, mail, etc. Message and data rates may apply. Consent to these terms is not a condition of purchase.
* See dealer for all details.