A Note to our Customers About Coronavirus
Dear Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Family,
At Keffer CDJR, we are committed to continue to make our top priority the health, safety, and well-being of both our customers and employees. Our ability to protect you and yours starts first and foremost with our own people, and the ways we serve our clients. We take this very seriously and to heart, always.
The health and wellness of our customers and staff is our #1 Priority. We value you and want to let you know ways in which we are doing our part to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus and continue to serve you.
As concerns about Coronavirus grow, we wanted to inform you:
- We have implemented strict cleaning procedures during and after business hours
- The dealership has been reconfigured to allow for social distancing in guest areas as well as team member work stations
- Signage has been posted stating North Carolina Health protocols and internal procedures
- Masks are required to be worn at all times and social distancing is enforced
- Masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, sanitization wipes and cleaning solution is available to team members and guests upon request
- High-touch areas are wiped down upon return of the vehicle to the guest
- Contactless interactions are encouraged
- Online shopping and sales
- Finance online
- contactless payment
We Will Bring the Vehicle to You!
- Vehicle Test Drives - FREE
- Home Delivery of Your Vehicle Purchase - FREE
We Will Pickup Your Vehicle for Service
Valet Service and Parts Pickup is Available:
- Vehicle pick-up for select maintenance
- Return your vehicle to your home or office without you needing to visit the dealership
Consistent with the guidance from the CDC, we’re encouraging all third party vendors to follow appropriate preventative actions.
At Keffer CDJR, we strive every day to make our place of business a safe, healthy and happy place to shop and work. We will always do everything we can to serve the public and protect you and yours.
Thank you again for your loyalty, especially during these uncertain times. We pray you stay healthy and safe.
The Keffer CDJR Management Team