** NEW PRICE! **, ** NEW ARRIVAL PHOTOS COMING SOON! **, Carfax Certified, CLEAN CARFAX!, NAVIGATION / GPS, LEATHER, Back Up Camera, Must See!, 120 POINT SAFETY INSPECTION ON THIS VEHICLE! For your Peace of Mind, All Books & Keys, **SS CAMERO**, Leather Shift Knob, Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink. Mosaic Black Metallic 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2SS RWD 8-Speed Automatic 6.2L V8
Odometer is 13441 miles below market average!
* Motor Trend Car of the Year * Car and Driver 10 Best Cars * JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study * Ward's 10 Best Engines * 2016 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2016 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2016 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $25,000
Car and Driver, January 2017.
* Surprisingly sharp and nimble handling around turns, with prodigious grip; several available engine choices including a fuel-efficient turbo-four, a strong V6 and a boffo V8; smooth and quiet ride quality on the highway and in town. Source: Edmunds
CARFAX One-Owner. ** NEW PRICE! **, ** NEW ARRIVAL PHOTOS COMING SOON! **, Carfax Certified, CLEAN CARFAX!, One Owner! Carfax, NAVIGATION / GPS, LEATHER, Bluetooth / Hands Free, 120 POINT SAFETY INSPECTION ON THIS VEHICLE! For your Peace of Mind, All Books & Keys, Custom Vehicle, **IT'S PERFECT**, **HARD TO FIND THIS NICE**. Crystal Red Tintcoat 2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2LT RWD 6-Speed 3.6L V6 DGI DOHC VVT
Odometer is 32420 miles below market average!
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist
* If you’re looking for something as thrilling to drive as it is to showoff, the 2015 Chevy Camaro coupe or convertible can get the job done. Even the most basic model looks lean and mean, a testament to the power of the Camaro’s design. Source: KBB.com
* Strong acceleration with any engine; head-turning looks; capable handling. Source: Edmunds
* The new 2015 Camaro is the perfect blend of distinct design, cutting-edge technology and exhilarating performance. Simply put, it's the full package. Performance-driven design enhancements to the front and rear fascias give the new Camaro a low, wide, contemporary look. But this sports car is more than a beautifully styled body, because what's on the inside matters too. LS and LT models use a 3.6-liter, 323-horsepower V6. SS versions have a 6.2-liter, 400-horsepower V8 with Active Fuel Management for models with the automatic transmission, or a 6.2-liter, 426-horsepower V8. ZL1 models use a supercharged V8 with 580-horsepower. A hand-assembled 7.0L LS7 engine is the heart of Camaro Z/28, boasting an incredible 505 horsepower and 481 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful normally aspirated regular production GM small block V8 ever. Standard features on the Base LS model coupe include an AM FM CD satellite radio with 6-speakers, auxiliary jack and Bluetooth, plus Cruise Control and 18-inch steel wheels. Moving up one trim, the LT Coupe and Convertible add features like a 7-inch touch screen, Chevrolet MyLink, USB input and power front seats. Move up into the SS and experience the power of the 6.2-liter V8 engine, Brembo brakes, and gorgeous 20-inch wheels. In terms of Safety, every model has six airbags, traction control, stability control, and the OnStar communications system, which has concierge services, and emergency services like automatic crash response. Sports car buffs looking to get a great deal of horsepower for the money will find the 2015 Chevy Camaro an enticing proposition. For those looking to turn some heads, the Camaro is what you want to drive. Source: The Manufacturer Summary