External Temperature Gauge - external temperature display
Tire Pressure Monitoring System - tire pressure monitoring
Tachometer - tachometer
Trip Computer - trip computer
Clock - clock
Front Air Conditioning Zones - dual
Front Air Conditioning - automatic climate control
Rear Heat - rear ventilation ducts
Air Filtration - interior air filtration
" Recently purchased a used vehicle from Keffer Jeep and I can honestly say that I'm very pleased with my purchase and the service I received. General Washington, Shaun Shore, and Kyle Hawks were just great. On my first visit I was just looking having not made up my mine yet ,but , this didn't stop General from taking the time to show me around. The three people mentioned above showed me great customer service and respect. I would highly recommend this Dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. If... "
" This is the 4th Chrysler we have purchased and the last 3 from Keffer. We have a very positive relationship the Michael Turner the GM And with Heather Erazo the sales person. They could not be better to work with. My wife and I spent a total of 50 minutes in the closing process. Everything else (car selection and price and deliver and closing times were all handled by phone. Buying a new car is really a breeze with Keffer and these two professionals. I’ll also mention that Lauren, the finance manager, is also gr... "
" My boyfriend and I recently purchased a new vehicle from Keffer. We were crunched for time as he is in the service and I am in graduate school so finding a weekend day we are both able to go car shopping is almost impossible. We walked in the dealership not completely aware of which vehicle we wanted. Our dealer specialist, Jim, walked us through different vehicles that fit our price range and need. We decided on the Dodge Journey; the decision process was easy with Jim explaining the differences every step of t... "
- Elizabeth Metzger
" I started looking at the 2017 Pacificas and was talking to a friend about it, they recommended I visit Keffer Chrysler because of the good experience they had. Even though I live closer to a different dealer I went down to Keffer to see a used 2017 but it didn't have the options I was looking for. My salesman was Bob McChesney and the sales Manager was Joey Maus. I explained to them I wanted a used car to save money however when they showed me the incentives I qualified for on a new Pacifica I couldn't refuse. I... "
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges.
* Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost. You may not qualify for all offers, incentives, discounts, or financing and all are subject to expiration and/or other restrictions. Subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* In transit; Vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at dealership. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership.
* VIP price includes rebates, dealer discount, $1,000 Trade Assist Cash, and $1,000 finance cash (all where applicable), but excludes any dealer installed accessories, tax, tag and dealer administration fee. To qualify for VIP pricing you: 1.) Must print the VIP Price Certificate and present at time of visit / before negotiation 2.) Must trade in a vehicle when purchasing selected vehicle. Must finance through FCA.
* Best Price Guarantee on same vehicle with same options and similar miles, within 200 miles.
* By submitting your information, you consent to receive all forms of communication including but not limited to; phone, text, email, mail, etc. Message and data rates may apply. Consent to these terms is not a condition of purchase.
* See dealer for all details.